Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blogman returns

After several endeavours at maintaining blogs on different subjects and giving up, here's an attempt at returning to blogging.

My latest craze is running. The more I thought about it, the more I realised how much similar running is to life. Hence a blog that talks about running - running in every aspect of my life. So mush on and hopefully I will have something to say that people would like to read about.

I recently discovered this great site - www.goruneasy.com by Rbk - and no, unfortunately, I am not getting paid by them to write about it. Let me just say that I found the site amazing. Its a great site to plot your runs (or any route for that matter) and get the distance. Its powered by google maps so you can see a sat image superimposed and all that. I was blown away that this was possible for Chennai.

I checked out a couple of other sites. But this looks like the most slick. The interface is not obviously intuitive, but it works great once you get the hang of it. So try it out folks and let me know if you find anything better.

No comments: