Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another day without Running

So there it is. Another day without running.

This time I blame work. I had a crazy slew of emails yesterday that really threw me out of whack the whole day. Some guys just don’t know how to send emails. I ended up having to make several phone calls and return emails just to keep what is probably a minor situation into becoming a major one. Anyway today is another day and should be better. Ive noticed days usually get better after being really bad.

I know I now sound like one of those motivational emails that flies around.

I also however feel, my workout yesterday was far more strenuous than I realised. It really took a lot out of me. And considering the fact that I was coming in from a 2 week hiatus, it was a pretty comprehensive work out. I will probably just do a few stretches this morning and get set for a fast and furious  start tomorrow.

Until next time.

No comments: