Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Schedule for Speed

Got myself a new schedule for speed work this month (Actually November 1 - 30th). Im pretty excited about it.

Been weight training for the last several days focussing on shoulders and arms for the drive. My shoulders feel powerful and I feel like I am actually converting that strength into movement below my hips. My weight has reduced slightly - hovering around 73kg. My fat around my stomach seems to be the same though. While I feel my shoulders and chest somewhat bigger, there is definitely a layer protecting my stomach.

I got the new schedule from my trainer and put it into my calendar yesterday. The plan is to also eat exactly right for the next 4 - 5 weeks. Taking some advice from Josh Hillis! So I have this paper schedule on which Im going to mark off If I have eaten right or not. So lets see how it goes. Planning to cut back severely on alcohol. I think it might just work.

Until next time.

No comments: