Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missed a workout this morning!

Wanted so much to run today. It was supposed to be Rolling sprints – 30m jog + 30m Sprint + 30m Jog + 30m sprint 4 mins repeat thrice.

Several factors contributed to the missed workout.

One – party last night. A friend of mine was celebrating her birthday last night and I had to go. I didn’t want to drink at all – but I had to drink – probably about 5 small whiskies. Came home and hit the sack at 0100 hrs. Not a good idea when you are trying to manage your weight.

Two – no car. My car had gone to pick up my parents from the airport so I was wheel-less.

Three – I am very frustrated with my work at the moment. I have a bunch of crazy political issues at my biggest client weighing me down.

So even though I woke up at 0500hrs this morning, I just didn’t go out. This after I thought I put in a pretty good day yesterday. Did almost everything according to plan. Except one task which has to turn around and bite me. Anyway hoping to undo some damage this morning.

In the meantime it looks like I will have to travel to see my grandfather who is on his deathbed. So I have a bunch of things going on right now.

Ah – the joys of rat-racing!

 

 

 

 

No comments: